Stacks Image p1038_n16
Visit Belper | Explore Belper
Stacks Image p1037_n157
Love Local Loyalty Card
Stacks Image p1037_n241
Our Heritage
Stacks Image p1037_n25
Shopping
Stacks Image p1037_n15
Events
Stacks Image p1037_n209
Culinary Delights
Stacks Image p1037_n35
Pride in Belper
Belper Market
Monthly Market
Stacks Image p1037_n224
Comedy
Stacks Image p1037_n194
Accommodation
Stacks Image p1037_n75
The Ritz Cinema
Stacks Image p1037_n85
Belper in Bloom

In the heart of the Derwent Valley lies a vibrant little market town called Belper.

Well connected and full of community spirit with great shopping, brilliant food and drink and a blossoming arts and entertainment scene.
It's heritage is evident, delightful public spaces but at the same time it is quirky and ultimately unique - always welcoming but always surprising.  
In the town, vibrant local independents thrive and rub shoulders with the usual national retailers in an ecletic diverse mix of shops.

We want you to visit Belper, shop, eat, drink and enjoy all that our town offers.

Belper
Belper
Why not take a few minutes to see what's on offer in our lovely town.
Love Belper

Visit Belper and explore

Nestled nicely along the River Derwent and not too far from the Peak District, Belper has fast become a go to destination within The Derwent Valley.

It's fascinating historical past, strength of community, independent shops and vibrant cultural activity mean there is always something going on in Belper.

We want you to explore every part of it and every part of it that makes it what it is.
We want you to find the hidden gems, the quirky independent shops, the culinary delights and experience the cafe culture of our little town.

Shop local this Christmas with our Love Local Loyalty Card.

Belper is a unique destination for all your Christmas shopping needs. Collect stamps as you shop for a chance to win fabulous prizes from our lovely independent businesses.

Stacks Image 1369

Be part of it

#lovebelper

Top Movies at The Ritz Cinema to look forward too
Please contact The Ritz Cinema for booking. Tel: 01773 822224
www.ritz-belper.co.uk
  • Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
    Stacks Image p1217_n9
    Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

    PG | 2hrs 21min

    Stars:
    Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Billie Lourd

    The surviving Resistance faces the First Order once more in the final chapter of the Skywalker saga.

  • Frozen II
    Stacks Image p1217_n448
    Frozen II

    PG | 1hr 43min

    Stars:
    Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad

    Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven leave Arendelle to travel to an ancient, autumn-bound forest of an enchanted land. They set out to find the origin of Elsa's powers in order to save their kingdom.

  • Jumanji: The Next Level
    Stacks Image p1217_n187
    Jumanji: The Next Level

    PG | 2hrs 3min

    Stars:
    Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan

    In Jumanji: The Next Level, the gang is back but the game has changed. As they return to rescue one of their own, the players will have to brave parts unknown from arid deserts to snowy mountains, to escape the world's most dangerous game.

We are so proud to announce that Belper has been shortlisted for the Champion High Street Award and is in the running to be crowned Champion High Street of the Year!

The Great British High Street Awards judges have visited all shortlisted high streets across the UK. The public vote has now closed, all we can do now is wait for the winners to be announced.

A very big thank you to everybody that has voted for Belper, fingers crossed.

Great British High Street Award

Great British High Street ambassadors will also be coming to our high street on the day of our judging visit, to engage with the general public and to visit our local businesses.

Online Voting
The judges’ scores will make up 80% of our final score, with the remaining 20% coming from public online voting, which is now open.
If you Love Belper as much as we do please vote for Belper.

#MYHIGHSTREET

Subscribe to our Love BelperNewsletter

Made with in Belper